Last updated: November 1st 2023
1. Information Collection and Use We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
2. Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data: While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the service is accessed and used.
3. Use of Data Coupon Court uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To provide customer support
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
4. Transfer Of Data Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
5. Disclosure Of Data We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Coupon Court
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
6. Security of Data The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
7. Service Providers We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our service, to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
8. Links to Other Sites Our service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.
9. Children’s Privacy Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).