Please Note: CouponCourt.com is your one-stop portal for freebies, deals, and saving opportunities. Our posts can contain affiliate links, however, we do not directly sell or distribute products...
RUSSEL STOVERS having giving away of $100,000!
To enter the Russell Stover $100,000 Giveaway all you need to do is fill out the form after you enter in your email.
You can enter once per month by 2/29
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
BY ENTERING (OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN) THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A BINDING CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Russell Stover $100,000 Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents and physically located in the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding New York, Florida, Rhode Island, Hawaii, Alaska, and where prohibited) eighteen (18) years of age or older as of time/date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Russell Stover Chocolates, LLC (“Sponsor”), The Marketing Arm, Realtime Media LLC (“Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively with Sponsor and Administrator, the “Sweepstakes Parties”), their immediate family members and those living in the same household as such individuals (whether legally related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or win a prize. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, immediate family members are defined as spouse, partner, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren and those living in the same household shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether legally related or not. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in any state not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules” and the decisions of Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on 12:00:01 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 1, 2023 and all entries must be received by the Sponsor on or before 11:59:59 p.m. ET on February 29, 2024 (the “Entry Period”). The designated computer clock of the Sponsor is the official time-keeping device in the Sweepstakes.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential prize winner will be notifiedusing the information provided during entry by any of email, telephone, mail, a post on the potentially winning entry or through a direct message on a social media platform (if applicable) (method to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) in a commercially reasonable time after the drawing. The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an email, placing of a phone call, one (1) day after sending via a delivery service or two (2) days after mailing. As part of the winner notification process, a potential prize winner may be required to complete and submit a prize redemption form (“Redemption Form”) as a condition of receiving a prize. If potential prize winner fails or refuses to complete such Redemption Form within three (3) calendar days of date of notification or if the Redemption Form is returned as rejected, faulty, unclaimed or returned as undeliverable to such potential prize winner, such potential prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate may be selected. A potential prize winner who provides a P.O. Box may be required to provide an alternative address and this may cause a delay in notification and acceptance so use of a P.O. Box is discouraged. The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s email or other account to receive messages.
Potential winner will be required to submit an affidavit of eligibility / release of liability / prize acceptance agreement (collectively, the “Affidavit”), which includes a publicity release (where lawful) and return the Affidavit within the time period specified at notification before being eligible to receive his or her prize. If potential prize winner fails or refuses to sign and return such Affidavit within the time period required by Administrator or if the prize or prize notification is returned as rejected, faulty, unclaimed or returned as undeliverable to such potential prize winner, such potential prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate may be selected. The Affidavit must be completed, signed and returned to Administrator within five (5) calendar days of date of issuance. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award to an alternate winner In the event the winner is a minor in the state of his/her residence, all required forms, including the Redemption Form and Affidavit must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian. Potential winner becomes the “Winner” only after verification of eligibility by Administrator and Sponsor. If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining entries for that drawing. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the one (1) prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winnermay be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential winner, or if potential winner is a minor, for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of potential winner to provide signed parental or guardian consent.