Please Note: CouponCourt.com is your one-stop portal for freebies, deals, and saving opportunities. Our posts can contain affiliate links, however, we do not directly sell or distribute products...
Examples of Samples
Here are some examples of FREE Samples that i was able to claim, they offer these EVERY SINGLE MONTH. I am not sure why people don’t check this but I am going to explain how to claim these because some of these aren’t direct links.
How to claim yours?
P&G Good Everyday offers an irresistible rewards program, allowing you to collect points effortlessly and exchange them for enticing rewards like gift cards from Starbucks, Domino’s, Dunkin’ Donut, Taco Bell, and many more!
Accumulating points is a breeze: simply engage in quizzes and surveys, or scan your receipts – every P&G product you purchase adds to your tally.
Lastly, P&G is renowned for generously offering free samples across its wide spectrum of brands. They have over 60 iconic brands in its portfolio, including Tide, Crest, Bounty, Always, and many more!
So how do you claim these?
- Step 1: ( SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE )
- Step 2: – BE QUICK! Because they only offer a limited number of samples via your account. So after logging into your account check to see if any free samples are available to you.(These can range anywhere from just one sample to almost a dozen.) They offer free samples based off your geographical location (where you live) so everyone’s varies. Most people have similar offers.
- Step 3: Go through the available samples and select the free samples and coupons you’d like to receive. For some of the samples, you’ll need to answer a few questions and see if you qualify to receive them. When you’re done selecting your samples and answering questions, click the “Submit” button. (You’ll then be able to confirm the free samples you’ve requested and make any changes to your mailing address.)
Historically, the selection has encompassed a diverse mix, ranging from free beauty and shampoo samples to pet and household samples. Virtually any product crafted by P&G could potentially be offered as a free sample.
Previous requests have seen success in obtaining free samples of a wide array of items, including mouthwash, floss, shampoo, hair color, pet food, makeup, laundry detergent, fabric softener, razors, and many others.
P&G also offers a free rewards program called P&G Good Everyday. As a member you can:
- Earn rewards
- Get exclusive FREE Coupons
- Take quizzes (to earn points)
- Answer surveys (to earn points)
Basically you have an account and you can save money, earn money and GET FREE SAMPLES. Joining is completely free and the cool thing is they update the FREE SAMPLE section monthly. So this next month February of 2024 they are due to update the FREE sample section! So join, get your account set up and get ready to enjoy some FREE SAMPLES!
PS (If you read all of this)
Right now you can still claim one free sample without making an account the link to that one his ( here ). It is a free sample of Cascade Platinum Plus, we claimed ours and it came pretty quickly!
We will find more links and update this post as soon as we have more! So check back because today we are on a mission to find you free samples! Also we will soon be letting you all know about a really nice company we have been using for two months, we have gotten a ton of freebies from them. If you read this entire post you can sign up ( here ), we haven’t posted about them yet because we wanted to verify if they are legit and they are. The company is called Try Products and they offer tons of FREE SAMPLES on sooo many different products.
If you have questions or need help leave a comment below!